The Promise of Third Day Truth!
In the Torah, (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy), the number three is used to resolve two forces that contradict each other. It’s the number of the divine, God, Son, and Holy Spirit. Also, it is the number of time; past, present, future; birth, life, death; beginning, middle, end.
Most Christians consider the third day of extreme importance for that’s when Jesus rose. Therefore, the number three is associated with resurrection!
There are many very significant third days throughout the Bible.
· On the third day – “Abraham looked up and saw the place, (Mount Moriah) from afar. There he intends to offer his son Isaac as a burnt offering to God. Seeing Abraham’s loyalty to Him, God sets a ram in the thicket to use as an offering instead of his son. Genesis 22:4-5
· On the third day – Pharaoh releases his cup bearer from death row! Genesis: 40:20-21
· On the third day – Joseph releases his brothers from prison in Egypt. Genesis 42:17-18
· On the third day – Plague Nine, the Plague of Darkness, in Egypt is lifted, “though the Israelites enjoyed light in their dwellings.” Exodus 10:22
· On the third day – God descends on Mount Sinai in fire with the sound of a shofar after the resurrection from the death of slavery in Egypt. Exodus 19:16
· On the third day – The Israelites cross the Jordan River to enter and possess the land that the Lord had given them. Joshua 1:11, 3:2
· On the third day – Joshua’s spies escape from their enemies. Joshua 2:16
· On the third day – manna ceased, and people ate of the fruit of the land. Joshua 5:10-12
· On the third day – the temple was finished and ready for worship. Ezra 6:15
· On the third day – a famine ends during David’s reign. 2 Samuel 21:1
· On the third day – a famine from Elijah the Prophet, ends. 1 Kings 18:1
· On the third day – King Hezekiah is healed of a fatal disease. 2 Kings 20:5
· On the third day – Jonah is released from the belly of the whale. Jonah 1:17
· On the third day – Esther thwarts a death plot against the Jewish people. Esther 4:16
· On the third day – Jesus turns water into wine. John 2:1
I would be amiss not to mention it again. Jesus rose from the dead and was resurrected on the third day!
A three-day period, in the language of the Bible, is an act of divine intervention. The Apostle Paul refers to the “third day” in the scriptures and he links it to God’s intervention at a climactic moment in man’s restoration as promised to the Prophet Hosea. Hosea 6:1-2
So where does that leave us?
We are NOT in plan B. God doesn’t need a plan B. And He doesn’t live in plan B. And if it seems as if we are living in plan B, just know that it still is plan A. After all, God knows the beginning from the end. He foreknew what would happen, how things would play out, and the choices that would be made. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. As I always say…God looks up and there’s no one there.
For several days now, the Holy Spirit has been impressing upon me, the number three. He’s reminded me of the third day events in scripture which freed His people, brought relief, and witnessed miracles.
We are living in the third day right now. Not only spiritually, but within the political system of our day.
President Trump will win the Presidency a third time. He will serve two (or three) terms, but he already won twice. When the debacle from 2020 gets uncovered, and more than likely through the military, then there will be a new election and Trump will be elected. Yes, for a third time.
I don’t normally do this, but I’m being pressed at this point. Please watch November 3rd, December 3rd, and January 3rd. I heard “the third for three months.” I’m not sure what that means, but I know something that will be a “release” as has happened with that number in the Bible and will aid the United States as well as the rest of the world moving forward.
These are volatile times, but they are also a turning point in our civilization for mankind. When I say “God’s got this” that has become much more than just a saying. It is the faith we must live in and what we must believe for today and the coming period ahead of us.
The Deep State and Cabal want to drive this great country into a new social order, and God does not want that! I will say that again. God does not want that! Therefore, it is NOT going to happen.
Sure, there is a process always. And there are casualties when you are in a war, which is very sad and unfortunate. But God is still on the throne and about to flex His muscle and wrap this thing up once and for all.
Has it been painful? Yes. Are we all living in the best of conditions? No. But if you allow Him, He will use you as an instrument of His thoughts and His words, to help people when events occur that they don’t understand.
After all, without Him we are nothing.
We cannot change the course we are on. God’s got that. But we can be very careful what we listen to, what we believe, and what we say.
Trump will win THREE TIMES. That is the release for this country and the world.
I pray for all of us, that God’s discernment, love, and wisdom would fill you to overflowing today as we march into His destiny for us all.